when a teacher asks you if you understand the work and you don’t
*gets 0 on the test*
I love it when cats have this reaction to things, it’s just like, “HUMAN, EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT.”
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Once Upon a Time 8|7c, Sundays on ABC